Voter ID Card Registration Online / Detailed Information / How To Apply for Online Voter ID Card
Voter ID Card Registration Online
Chief Electoral Officer has been introduced a new method in which the candidate can apply for the Voter ID Card The process is very simple and easy for online applications for registering for a voter’s identity card. The procedure is very simple for all the persons and it is very user-friendly. It is very convenient for the candidate who attained the age of 18 years to apply and it does where they are. The online method can also help to save the time since they do not have to visit the Electoral Office. Candidate can apply for the Voter ID Card when the candidate attains the minimum age for applying. The minimum age for applying is 18 years otherwise, the candidate cannot apply for the Voter ID Card. The candidate can apply for the Voter ID Card online by visiting the official website.
How To Apply for Online Voter ID Card
- First of all, Candidate have to go the official website of Chief Electoral Officer and then click on the Apply Online and then
- Candidate have to choose the Application Form – 6 out of all the application form and
- Application Form – 6 will appear on the screen
Candidate have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake which will be displayed
In the form, there will be three columns for the name and the all the sections are given below:
- First Name of the Applicant
- Middle Name of the Applicant
- Last Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name of the Applicant
- Mother’s Name of the Applicant
- Address of the Applicant
- Age of the Applicant
- Gender of the Applicant
- City or Town
- In the First Name, you can fill your name and in the Middle name, you can fill your middle name if any and in the Last Name, you have to enter your surname.
- Then click on the submit button and then new page will open
- The new page will give you an application no. of your application form
- Booth Level Officers (BLO) will come and verify the identity of the person and they verify all the documents and other things which you entered in the application form for the Voter ID.
- After the verification, Booth Level Officers (BLO) gives you a reference no. to track the status of your Voter Id card online
- By the reference no. the applicant can track his voter id card and he can know that his Voter ID Card has been dispatched or not and you can know about in how much days it will be at your doorstep.
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
You have to upload the scanned copy of some documents and those documents are:
- Latest passport size photo of the Applicant.
- Aadhaar card or Pan Card or Driving license
- Electricity bill or Water Bill