Voter ID Card Online Application Form / Apply Online at the Official Website
Voter ID Card
Voter ID Card is also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC). Voter ID Card is a photo identity card which is issued by the Election Commission of India to all individuals who are eligible to vote. Election Commission of India comes under the Govt. of India. The motive or you can also say the purpose of this card is to improve the accuracy of the electoral roll. It prevents by repetition of voting by one person. It also acts as an identification proof when individual’s cast their vote. Applicants must attain the age of 18 years otherwise, the candidate cannot apply for the Voter ID Card. Applicant must be of sound mind and must not be bankrupt otherwise, the candidate cannot apply for the Voter ID Card. Candidate can follow those steps which are given below then he can easily get his Voter ID Card. The process is very simple and easy for online applications for registering for a voter’s identity card. This is our duty to exercise our right to vote by voting in elections to that party or leader, you are supporting.
How To Apply for Online Voter ID Card
- Candidate have to go the official website
- Click on the Apply Online and then choose the Application Form – 6 out of all the application form and
- Candidates have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake which will be displayed such as:
- City or Town
- Gender of the Applicant
- Age of the Applicant
- Address of the Applicant
- Mother’s Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name of the Applicant
- Last Name of the Applicant
- Middle Name of the Applicant
- First Name of the Applicant
- Then You have to upload the scanned copy of some documents:
- Latest passport size photo
- Aadhaar card or Pan Card or Driving license
- Electricity bill or Water Bill or Ration Card
- Then click on the submit button and then new page will open
- The new page will give you an application no. of your application form
- Booth Level Officers (BLO) will come and verify the identity of the person and they verify all the documents and other things which you entered in the application form for the Voter ID.
- After the verification, Booth Level Officers (BLO) gives you a reference no. to track the status of your Voter Id card online
- By the reference no. the applicant can track his voter id card and he can know that his Voter ID Card has been dispatched or not and you can know about in how much days it will be at your doorstep.
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
Note: Give the address without doing any mistake because the Booth Level Officers will come to your home to verify all the things and if you did a mistake in the address then it would be very difficult to find your home address.