Voter ID Card Form 6 in Hindi and English Download Online / Download from the Election Commission of India
Voter ID Card Application Form
All the candidates are informed that who attained the age of 18 years or more and they still did not have a VoterID Card then they can apply for the Voter ID Card by the online as well as offline method. Candidate can fill the application form in that language in which they are comfortable. Candidates can download the application form and fill the application form in Hindi as well as the English language. Candidates are advised to fill the application without attempting any kind of mistake because if you do any mistake then you have to fill the application form once again. Voter ID Card not just only important for the election but it is also an identity card which is useful at many places. Candidates can download the application form by the online method and then they fill the application form. Voter ID Cards are issued by the Election Commission of India and this commission is responsible for all the elections in the India. The minimum age for applying for the Voter ID Card is 18 years.
How to Download Voter ID Card Form 6
- First of all, candidate have to go to the official website of the National Voter Service Portal i.e. eci.nic.in
- Then go to the services option and then the page will open on the screen
- Then you will see many options for the forms and you have to select the Application Form – 6
- After selection of the Application Form – 6, then you have to select the language of the Application Form – 6, either it is in the English Language or in the Hindi Language
- Then the new page will open on the screen and then candidate will able to see the Application Form – 6 of that language which he selected on the computer screen
- Candidate can save the Application Form – 6 and print it.
How to Apply Online for the Voter ID Card
- First of all, candidate have to go the official website of CEO of your state and click on the apply online option
- Then the application form will open on the screen
- Candidate have to fill all the details correctly and without attempting any kind of mistake in the application form and upload some documents like the photo of the candidate, signature, pan card or aadhar card, ration card with the Application form – 6
- Then submit the application form and then new page will appear on the screen which shows that your application form is successfully submitted
- After some days, Booth Level Officers will come to your home and verify the identity of the person and verify all other documents
- After the verification, the Booth Level Officers gives you a reference no. to track the status of your Voter Id card.
- After two or three weeks, your name will be added to the list and you get your Voter ID Card at the address of your home or at your doorstep.