Register New Voter ID Card in Punjab / Online Application Form / How to apply online and check status – ceopunjab.nic.in
Register New Voter ID Card in Punjab
Voter ID Card is a document which is made for the vote in the election. With the help of the voter card, the person can vote for his favorite leader and support him by the vote. One vote also matters in the elections. There are many officers and workers conduct the election and the voter id card holder has to go to his near vote booth in which his name is registered. Any candidate who his now 18 years old or above can apply for the Voter ID Card. They can apply for the Voter ID Card in CEO Punjab by the offline as well as online method. Both the process for applying are very easy. Voter ID Card just not only gives the holder a right to elect his chosen candidate in the elections but it is also a valuable document that verifies citizenship of India and acts as a photo and address proof which is valid in the whole world. Applicants can check for their name in the voter list of Punjab by visiting the official website.
How to apply for online New Voter ID Card in Punjab
- Candidate have to go the official website of the CEO Punjab i.e. ceopunjab.nic.in and then click on the Apply Online and then
- Candidate have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake
- The Application form no. is 6,
- Candidate have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake and upload the certain copy of scanned documents and the scanned documents are given below:
- Latest passport size photo of the Applicant
- Identity proof (Aadhaar card or Pan Card or Driving license )
- Address proof ( Electricity bill or Water Bill)
- And then fill the permanent address of your house because the Booth Level Officers will come and verify the identity of the person and they verify all the documents and other things which you entered in the application form for the Voter ID. If you did any mistake, the BLO officers are very hard to find out the address of your home.
- The BLO will come to your house to verify all the things and
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How to apply Offline Voter ID Card Punjab
- First, you need to download the application form or you can collect the application form by visiting the Election Board Office, Punjab
- Form no.6 is the application form for applying
- Fill the details in the form without any mistake or cutting
- Then visit nearby any election commission office and submit the application form with all the documents attached with it
- Once, you submitted the Form 6 in Election Commission Office then BLO officers (Booth Level Officers) will verify the details and all the documents that attached with it.
- After the verification, you will get an Acknowledgment Receipt Number or Reference Number in order to track the status of Voter ID card
- With the help of acknowledgment receipt number, then you can track the status of voter id card via online.
- After two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How to apply for duplicate of Punjab Voter ID
- First of all, candidate have to go to the Police Station nearby you and file a complaint of lost of Voter ID Card
- And take a FIR copy from the police station and
- After collecting the FIR form from police department and then fill the Application Form – 002
- Then fill your details in the application form and then pay the fees for the duplicate copy by paying the challan in the State Bank of India
- After two or three weeks duplicate copy Voter ID Card will be at your home.