Online Register Voter ID Card Rajasthan / Check the name in the Voter List of Rajasthan / Apply for the Voter ID Card at the official website of CEO Rajasthan – ceorajasthan.nic.in
Voter ID Card Rajasthan
Voter ID Card is the very important document which contains the photo of the candidate, date of birth, and address of the candidate. Voter ID Card also contains a holographic stamp which shows the sign of the Govt. of India. Voter ID Card is issued by the Election Commission of India. Votes are only given by those persons who have the voter card. It is an important document in the eyes of the law. Those voters card holders who lost their Voter ID then they also apply for the Voter ID Card but according to the rules. They have to follow a procedure to get a duplicate copy of his or her Voter ID Card Rajasthan. Voter Card holder can also check their names in the voter list which can be found easily on the official website of the CEO Rajasthan.
How To Correct the Address in Voter ID Card Rajasthan
- First of all, voter card holder have to download the Application Form 8A or he can collect the Application Form 8A by visiting the Election Commission Office of Rajasthan
- Then fill the details properly in the Application Form 8A
- Submit the application form with all the required documents
- After the submission of the Form 8A in Election Commission Office, Rajasthan
- BLO officers (Booth Level Officers) will verify the details and all the documents that you attached with it.
- After the verification, you will get an acknowledgment receipt number which is given by the Booth Level Officers
- With the help of acknowledgment receipt number, you can track the status of voter id card via online that the correction has been done or not.
- After two or three weeks your new details will be added to the List.
There are some situation in which you can fill the Form 8A are given below:
- In the case of After Marriage In the case of completely transferred to new location
- In the case of completely transferred to new location
- In the case of getting a job in another location
How to Apply for Online Voter ID Card Rajasthan
- Candidate have to go the official website of the CEO Rajasthan and
- Then click on the Apply Online option and then
- Candidate have to fill the Application form to apply for the voter id card
- Fill all the details correctly, without any kind of mistake
- Candidates have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake and upload the certain copy of scanned documents and the scanned documents
- And then fill the permanent address of your house because the Booth Level Officers (BLO) will come and verify the identity of the person and they verify all the documents
- The BLO will come to your house to verify all the things and gives you a reference no. to track the status of your Voter Id card online
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
The list of the documents that are required to upload with the Application Form and the name of those document is given below:
- Passport size photo
- Aadhaar card or Pan card or Driving License
- Address proof (Ration Card)
How to Apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card Rajasthan
If the Voter ID Card is stolen in any case than the voter card holder do not any need to take tension because he can apply for the duplicate copy of the Voter ID Card but he has to follow the procedure in order to get the duplicate copy of the Voter ID Card.
- First of all, voter card holder has to go to the Police Station nearby you and
- Then file a FIR for the theft of Voter ID Card
- Collect a FIR copy from the police station to submit in the Election Commission Office, Rajasthan
- Then go to the Election Commission Office, Rajasthan
- Then fill the Application Form – 002
- Fill your details in the application form and then pay the fees for the duplicate copy by paying the challan in the State Bank of India
- After two or three weeks duplicate copy Voter ID Card will be at your home.