Voter ID Maharashtra Online / How To Apply for Online Voter ID Maharashtra Online Status – ceo.maharashtra.gov.in
Voter ID Maharashtra
The Indian Voter ID card is issued by the Election Commission of India. The main motive is as identity proof while casting votes. It also acts as an identity proof, address proof, and age proof for casting votes as well as for other purposes. It is also known by the name of Electoral Photo ID Card. It is issued to all Indian citizens who is qualified to be a voter means those who are 18 years old or above. This is the proof of ID, Indian nationality, age and residence. Voters can either search their name online or they can check the name by visiting the official website. Voter List is uploaded on the official website and every year new data is updated online. There are two ways to apply for the voter id card, one is an online method and the second one is an offline method. Voter ID card gives the right the person to vote that party in the elections to his favorite leader or party.
How To Apply Online Voter ID Maharashtra
- Candidate have to go the official website of the CEO Maharashtra and then click on the Apply Online and then
- Candidate have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake
- The Application form no. is 6,
- Candidates have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake and upload the certain copy of scanned documents and the scanned documents.
- And then fill the permanent address of your house because the Booth Level Officers will come and verify the identity of the person and they verify all the documents and other things which you entered in the application form for the Voter ID. If you did any mistake, the BLO officers are very hard to find out the address of your home.
- The BLO will come to your house to verify all the things and
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
- The documents which are needed for the uploaded with the application form are mentioned below:
- Latest passport size photo of the Applicant
- Identity proof (Aadhaar card or Pan Card or Driving license )
- Address proof ( Electricity bill or Water Bill)
How To Apply Offline Voter ID Maharashtra
- First, you need to download the application form or you can collect the application form by visiting the Election Board Office of Maharashtra
- Form no.6 is the application form for applying
- Fill the details in the form without any mistake or cutting
- Then visit nearby any election commission office and submit the application form with all the documents attached with it
- Once, you submitted the Form 6 in Election Commission Office then BLO officers (Booth Level Officers) will verify the details and all the documents that attached with it.
- After the verification, you will get an Acknowledgment Receipt Number or Reference Number in order to track the status of Voter ID card
- With the help of acknowledgment receipt number, then you can track the status of voter id card via online.
- After two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How To Apply for Duplicate Voter ID Maharashtra
- First of all, candidate have to go to the Police Station nearby you and file a complaint of lost of Voter ID Card
- And take a FIR copy from the police station and
- After collecting the FIR form from police department and then fill the Application Form – 002
- Then fill your details in the application form and then pay the fees for the duplicate copy by paying the challan in the State Bank of India
- After two or three weeks duplicate copy Voter ID Card will be at your home.
How to track status in for Voter ID Card Maharashtra
- Firstly, visit the official website of the CEO Maharashtra
- Search by the Name
- Select Name Wise result in the search option
- Choose the District and then enter your name of the district
- Then click on Search button
- You can also choose Assembly option in the filter and enter your district, assembly, name
- And The click on Search button
- Then the status of your Voter ID Card will appear on the screen