How to Apply Online Duplication Voter ID Card Election Card / Duplicate Voter ID Card Process
Duplicate Voter ID Card Process
There are many times the candidates cannot take care of the Voter ID Card. Voter ID Card is that document which is used at the time of the elections and also works as an identity proof. It shows the candidates belongs to which nation and the photo of the voter id card holder. Election Commission of India provides so many services and Voter Card Holder can apply for the Voter ID Card is one of that services. It is very easy to apply for the duplicate of the Voter Card because you just have to fill the application form on the official website.
How to Apply for Online Duplication Voter ID Card
- Candidate have to go to the Police Station and he has to write a letter for the lost of the voter id card
- The letter contains all the reason and when the voter card holder lost his voter id card
- Then submit the letter in the Police Station and then also collect a copy of the FIR
- After collecting the copy of the FIR then the candidate have to go to the official website of the National Voter Service Portal i.e. www.nvsp.in
- Then go to the services option and choose the Application Form – 002
Application Form – 002 is an application form is made by the Election Commission of India for those who want a duplicate copy of a Voter ID Card. Candidates can apply for the duplicate copy of the Voter ID Card. Election Commission provides so many services online and all those voter card holders who lost their voter card in the public place or at any other place can apply online for the Voter ID Card. Voter ID Card Form 6
- Then the application form will open on the screen
- Fill your details in the Application Form – 002 like the name, address etc. and upload all the documents such as Latest passport size photo of the candidate, Aadhaar card or Pan Card or Driving license, Electricity bill or Water Bill or Ration Card
- Then click on the submit button and your submission will be uploaded successfully, then
- Booth Level Officers will verify all the things after the submission of the Application form in the Election Commission.
- After the verification of the Application Form by the Booth Level Officers in two or three weeks, you get your Duplicate Voter ID Card on your address.