Duplicate Voter ID Card Online Apply / Apply Online at the Official Website of the CEO
Duplicate Voter ID Card
Candidates can apply for the duplicate copy of the Voter ID Card from the Election Commission Office.The candidate has to fill the application form in order to get the duplicate copy of the Voter ID Card. There are many times that we lost some things or we do not remember where it is. In that case, the candidate has to take no worry about the Voter ID Card but he has followed the procedure if he wants to get a duplicate copy of his Voter ID Card. Voter ID Card Holder have to fill the application form without any kind of mistake because if you did any mistake then you have to fill the application form again.
How To Apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card
If any candidate lost his Voter ID Card then he can easily apply for the Duplicate Copy Of the Voter ID Card. The candidate has to follow each step in a perfect order. Candidates are advised to take care of the Voter ID Card in future because it is very important the time of the Elections. By the help of the Voter ID Card, a candidate can give the vote in the elections.
- First of all, the candidate have to go to the nearby Police Station and he has to file a complaint of lost of Voter ID Card and you have to write a letter like when you lost or your voter id card or due to what reason you lost your Voter ID Card
- And then take a copy of the FIR from the police station and
- Then the candidate have to go to the Election Commission Office of your city or district
- Then collect fill the Application Form – 002 and
- Application Form – 002 is a form, which is made for those who want a duplicate copy of a Voter ID Card if is stolen or damaged. Application Form – 002 is issued by the Election Commission of India because they know about situation arise and Voter ID Card is very important. Voter ID Cards are issued by the Election Commission of India and all the forms are also issued by the Election Commission of India.
- Fill your details in the Application Form – 002 and also attach the copy of the FIR with the form and some documents such as Latest passport size photo of the candidate, Aadhaar card or Pan Card or Driving license, Electricity bill or Water Bill or Ration Card
- Then submit the application form in the Election Commission Office of your city or district
- Booth Level Officers will verify all the things after the submission of the Application form in the Election Commission Office.
- After the Verification of the Application Form by the Booth Level Officers, you can go home and wait for the duplicate copy of the Voter ID Card.
- Then after two or three weeks, you get your Duplicate Voter ID Card on your address.