Change Online Address In Voter ID Card / Change the Address by the visiting the Election Commission Office
Change Online Address Voter ID Card
Candidates can change their address of your Voter ID Card. Some times person change their city and moved to the other state then they can easily change the previous address with a new address. Candidates can go to official website and can apply for the change in the address. The address of the Voter ID Card is not permanent because some peoples are staying in other houses as a paying guest so there is no permanent of these persons. Candidate can apply for the change in the address on the Voter ID Card and after changing the address, the booth is also changed. Candidate can give the vote according to the area and according to his new address. Those persons can fill the Form-8A whose name is already included in the current electoral roll of the Election Commission Office of your State or City. There are some conditions to change the previous address on your Voter ID Card.
Change Online Address Voter ID Card Conditions
There are some conditions to change the previous address on your Voter ID Card and those conditions are given below. Candidates can read all the conditions and they can also apply for the change in the address in the Voter ID Card if they fulfill any condition which is mentioned below:
- In the case of After Marriage
- In the case of Completely transferred to new location
- In the case of completely transferred to new location
- In the case of getting A job in another location
- In the case of Moved to another place because you were married
How to Change Online Address Voter ID Card
- First of all, candidate have to go to the official website of the Election Commission of India
- Then click on the Apply Option and choose the Application Form -8A out of all the application form are listed on the page
- Fill the details in the form like what you have to change the name or the address without any mistake or cutting
- Then Candidate has to go to the Election Commission office of your State or City and submit the application form with all the documents attached to it such as new address proof or ration card or electricity bill.
- Then the Booth Level Officers will come to your new home address and verify the details and all the documents that attached with it. And they will check all the details and your house or address
- After the verification, you will get an Acknowledgment Receipt Number or Reference Number in order to track the status of Voter ID card
- You can track the status of voter id card via online that the correction has been done or not and in how much time you will get your new voter id card with correction
- After two or three weeks your new details and address will be added to the List.