CEO Maharashtra Voter List / Search Your Name / Apply Online for the Voter ID Card at the official website of CEO Maharashtra
CEO Maharashtra Voter List
CEO Maharashtra Voter List is the list in which shows the name of all the voters who lived in the Maharashtra. It shows the name and all the details of the Voter Card holder. Voter List is updated every year by the Booth Level Officers. It is important to keep updating the CEO Maharashtra Voter List because it is helpful to the Government of Maharashtra to know about the quantity of the Voter Card Holder in Maharashtra. Candidates can search their name in the CEO Maharashtra Voter List by visiting the official website of CEO Maharashtra. Election Commission of India issued the Voter ID Cards. Election Commission of India is the department which comes under the Govt. of India. Candidates can apply for the Voter ID Card by visiting the official website.Voter ID card gives the right to the Voter Card holder to give the vote to his favorite leader in the elections.
How to Apply for Online CEO Maharashtra Voter ID Card
- First of all, candidate have to go the official website of the CEO Maharashtra and then click on the Apply Online
- Then the new page will open
- Application Form for the voter card will appear on the screen
- Candidate have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake and upload the certain copy of scanned documents and the scanned documents are given below:
- Latest passport size photo of the candidate
- Identity proof: Aadhaar card or Pan Card or Driving license
- Address Proof: Electricity bill or Water Bill or Ration Card
- Then click on the submit button and then new page will open
- The new page will give you an application no. of your application form
- Then Booth Level Officers will come to your house and verify the identity of the person and they verify all the documents and other things which you entered in the application form for the Voter ID.
- The BLO will come to your house to verify all the things and
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
Note: If you did any mistake in the address, the BLO officers are very hard to find out the address of your home.
How to Apply for Offline CEO Maharashtra Voter ID Card
- First, you need to download the application form or you can collect the application form by visiting the Election Commission Office, Maharashtra
- Candidate have to fill all the details correctly like the name, address, father’s name of the candidate without any mistake and attach the required copy of documents such as Aadhaar card or Pan Card or Driving license
- Submit the application form at the Election Commission Office, Maharashtra
- Then Booth Level Officers (BLO) will verify the details and all the documents that attached with it.
- After the verification, you will get an Acknowledgment Receipt Number or Reference Number in case to track the status of Voter ID card
- After two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
Note: In case the applicant is downloading the application form from the official website then he have to download the Application Form no.6 from the official website. He can also collect the Form no.6 by visiting the Election Commission Office, Maharashtra.
How to Apply for Duplicate CEO Maharashtra Voter ID Card
- Candidate have to go to the Police Station and he has to file a complaint about the loss of Voter ID Card
- Then the candidate can collect the copy of the FIR and
- Go to the Election Commission Office, Maharashtra
- Then collect the Application Form – 002
- Then fill your details in the application form and also attach the copy of the FIR
- Pay the fees for the duplicate copy by paying the challan in the State Bank of India
- After two or three weeks duplicate copy Voter ID Card will be at your doorstep.
How to Check the Name in CEO Maharashtra Voter ID List
- First, you have to go to the official website of CEO Maharashtra
- Then go to the voter list option or search for it at the search option
- Then the new page will open on the screen
- Fill all your details in the form without attempting any mistake in the form
- Then click on the search button
- If your name is in the CEO Maharashtra Voter List, then all of your details will be displayed on the screen and it means that your name is in the voter list.