CEO Chandigarh Voter List ID / Apply Online / Chandigarh Voter ID Correction, Status Verification Online – ceochandigarh.nic.in
CEO Chandigarh Voter List ID
Voter ID Card just not only gives the holder a right to elect his chosen candidate in the elections but it is also a valuable document that verifies citizenship of India and acts as a photo and address proof which is valid in the whole world. Voter ID card gives the right the person to vote that party in the elections to which party he supports and believe. Only those persons can apply for the voter id card who is 18 years old or above. Voters can either search their name online or they can check the name by visiting the official website. Chandigarh CEO Voter List is uploaded on the official website and every year new data is updated online. Those persons who are 18 years old or above then they can apply for the Voter ID Card. The Booth Level Officers can verify all the things which are mandatory. They can get their name in the voter list through the old list. Now voters can search for their name directly in the voter list.
How to apply CEO Chandigarh Voter ID
- First of all, Candidate have to go the official website and then click on the Apply Online and then choose the Application Form 6 and
- Candidate have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake and upload certain copy of scanned documents of Latest passport size photo of the Applicant, Identity proof (Aadhaar card or Pan Card or Driving license ) and Address proof ( Electricity bill or Water Bill)
- And then fill the permanent address of your house because the Booth Level Officers will come and verify the identity of the person and they verify all the documents and other things which you entered in the application form for the Voter ID. If you did any mistake, the BLO officers are very hard to find out the address of your home.
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How to check the name in the CEO Chandigarh Voter ID
- First of all, applicant have to visit the official website in order to check the electoral list
- Then Enter your name, address, details, age and other details which are asked
- Click on the Search button
- The list of details similar to your name will be displayed on the screen
- If your name is mentioned in the list of an electoral list then it means your name has been successfully added to that Chandigarh CEO election commission list.
How to apply for Duplicate CEO Chandigarh Voter ID
- Go to the Police Station nearby you and file a complaint of lost of Voter ID Card
- And take a FIR copy from the police station and
- After collecting the FIR form from police department and then fill the Application Form 002
- Then fill your details in the application form and then pay the fees for the duplicate copy
- After two or three weeks duplicate copy Voter ID Card will be at your home.
How to apply Offline CEO Chandigarh Voter ID
- You can collect the application form by visiting the Election Commission Office, Chandigarh
- Fill the details in the form without any mistake or cutting
- Then visit nearby any election commission office of Chandigarh and submit the application form with all the documents attached with it
- Once, you submitted the Form 6 in Election Commission of office then BLO officers (Booth Level Officers) will verify the details and all the documents that attached with it.
- After the verification, you will get an Acknowledgment Receipt Number or Reference Number in order to track the status of Voter ID card
- You can track the status of voter id card by the reference no.
- After two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.