Apply Online Voter ID Card Kerala Complete Steps / Apply Online at the official website – ceo.kerala.gov.in
Voter ID Card Kerala
Voter ID card gives the right the person to vote that party in the elections to his favorite leader because India is a democratic country and all the peoples who lives in India have their rights. They have liberty to speak and they also have liberty to vote anyone of his favorite leader. No person can threat or influence him to vote any other candidate against his will. There is a law in our country and everyone have their freedom. In the eyes of law Voter ID Card is the important document which contains the photo of the candidate, date of birth, and address of the candidate. Voter ID Card is issued by the Election Commission of India. Applicants can apply for the new Voter ID Card Kerala by visiting the official website or going to the nearest Election Commission office of the city. Candidate can also apply for the correction in the card if there is any change in the address or in the name but there are situations in which the applicant can change the name or address in the voter id card.
How To Correct the Name in the Voter ID Card Kerala
If in any case, the name of the applicant is misprint or change after the marriage then the candidate can change the name in the Voter ID Card. Candidate have to follow each step by step to correct the name in the card and the steps are given below:
- First of all, candidate have to download the application Form-8A or collect the application form by visiting the Election Commission Office of Kerala and then
- Fill the details in the form like what you have to change the name without any kind of mistake,
- Then submit the application form with all the documents attached with it
- Then Booth Level Officers will verify the details and all the documents that attached with it.
- After the verification, you will get an Acknowledgment Receipt Number or Reference Number to track the Voter ID card
- With the help of acknowledgment receipt number, you will be able to know the status of your voter id card via online that the correction has been done or not.
- After two or three weeks your new details will be updated in the list.
How to apply Online Voter ID Kerala
- First of all, candidate have to go the official website of the CEO Kerala and then
- Click on the Apply Online
- Then the application form will appear on the screen
- Candidate have to fill the Application form
- Fill all the details correctly, without any kind of mistake
- Candidates have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake and upload the certain copy of scanned documents and the scanned documents such as passport size photo of the candidate, aadhaar card or driving license and address proof
- Then fill the permanent address of your home without any kind of mistake
- And then fill the permanent address of your house because the Booth Level Officers (BLO) will come and verify the identity of the person and they verify all the documents
- The BLO will come to your house to verify all the things and gives you a reference no. to track your Voter Id card online
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added to the list and you will get your Voter ID Card at your home by post.
How to apply Offline Voter ID Card Kerala
- First, download the application Form no.6 or collect the application form for the Voter ID Card by visiting the Election Commission Office in the city
- Fill the details in the form without any kind of mistake in the form
- Then submit the application form in the Election Commission Office of Kerala and attach all the necessary documents
- After the submission of Form 6 in Election Commission Office then Booth Level Officers will verify the details and all the documents that attached with it.
- After the verification, you will get an Acknowledgment Receipt Number or Reference Number in order to know the status of Voter ID card
- After two or three weeks your name will be added in the voter’s list of Kerala and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.