Voter ID Card Andhra Pradesh / Check the Name in the Voter List / Apply Online Voter ID Card Andhra Pradesh at the Official Website – ceoandhra.nic.in
Voter ID Card Andhra Pradesh
All the persons who attained the age of 18 years or above and they still do not have a Voter ID Card in the state of Andhra Pradesh then they can apply for the new Voter ID by visiting the official website of the CEO Andhra Pradesh. They can apply for the voter card by going nowhere, they can apply online by sitting at their home. Candidates can also check their name in the voter list, to know about in which booth he is eligible to vote and where it is located. There are many benefits of the Voter ID Card, it gives the identity to the person and it also works as a nationality proof in which the candidate prove that he is an Indian. Candidate can change the address and name in the Voter ID Card. It is possible to alter the name and address in the Voter ID Card. It is issued by the Election Commission Of India, which comes under the Government of India.
How to Check the Name in CEO Andhra Pradesh Voter List
- Applicant have to visit the official website of CEO Andhra Pradesh ceoandhra.nic.in
- The fill all the details in the Voter List without any kind of mistake
- Then click on the search button at the bottom
- Then all the result of the similar name will be shown on the screen and if there is your name too, then your name is on the CEO Andhra Pradesh Voter List
How to Apply for Online Voter ID Card Andhra Pradesh
- Firstly, applicant have to go the official website of the CEO Andhra Pradesh
- Then click on the Apply Online option
- Then the application form will appear on the screen
- Candidate have to fill the Application form to apply for the voter id card
- Candidate have to fill all the details correctly, without any kind of mistake
- Then click on the submit button and your application will be submitted
- Then after some days, the Booth Level Officers (BLO) will come to your home and verify the identity of the person and all the other documents which were uploaded at the time of application forms such as passport size photo, aadhaar card or pan card or driving license and address proof etc.
- After the verification, Booth Level Officers (BLO) gives you a reference no. to track your Voter Id Card online at the official website
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added in the list nd you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How to track status of Voter ID Card Andhra Pradesh
- Applicants have to visit the official website of the CEO Andhra Pradesh ceoandhra.nic.in
- Then search track status column or option
- Then enter your name
- Then enter your name of the district
- Then click on search button
- Then the status of your Voter ID Card will appear on the screen
How to Apply for Offline Voter ID Card Andhra Pradesh
- First of all, you need to download the Application Form no. 6
- Then fill all the details in the Application Form no. 6 without any mistake in the form
- Then submit the application form with all the documents in the Election Commission Office, Andhra Pradesh
- BLO officers (Booth Level Officers) will verify the details and all the document
- After the verification, you will get an Acknowledgment Receipt Number or Reference Number
- With the help of acknowledgment receipt number, then you can track the status of voter id card via online.
- After two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.