Voter ID Card in Haryana Complete Process / Apply Online For Voter ID Card in Haryana at the official website – ceoharyana.nic.in
Voter ID Card in Haryana
Voter ID Card is a document which is made for the vote in the election. With the help of the voter card, the person can vote for his favorite leader and support him by the vote. There are two ways to apply for the voter id card. The first one is an online method and the second one is an offline method. Voter ID card gives the right the person to vote the party in the elections. There are many parties which stand in the elections and compete with different parties. Each party made the policies to attract the public to get the maximum votes and come into the rule. Votes are only given by those persons who have the voter card. It is an important document in the eyes of the law. Voter ID card is issued by the Election Commission of India. The main motive is as identity proof while casting votes. It also acts as an identity proof, address proof, and age proof.
How to Offline Apply For Voter ID Card in Haryana
- First, you need to download the application form or you can collect the application form by visiting the Election Board Office of Haryana or which is set up in your city.
- Fill the details in the form without any mistake or cutting
- Then visit nearby any election commission office and submit the application form with all the documents attached with it
- Once, you submitted the Form 6 in Election Commission Office then BLO officers (Booth Level Officers) will verify the details and all the documents that attached with it.
- After the verification, you will get an Acknowledgment Receipt Number or Reference Number in order to track the status of Voter ID card
- With the help of acknowledgment receipt number, then you can track the status of voter id card via online.
- After two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How To Apply Online Voter ID Haryana
- Candidate have to go the official website of the CEO Haryana and then click on the Apply Online and then
- Candidate have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake
- Candidates have to fill all the details correctly and without any kind of mistake and upload the certain copy of scanned documents and the scanned documents.
- And then fill the permanent address of your house because the Booth Level Officers will come and verify the identity of the person and they verify all the documents and other things which you entered in the application form for the Voter ID. If you did any mistake, the BLO officers are very hard to find out the address of your home.
- The BLO will come to your house to verify all the things and
- When the verification is done then after two or three weeks your name will be added to the list of the peoples who votes and you get your Voter ID Card on your address.
How to Track status of Voter ID Card Haryana
- Firstly, visit the official website of the CEO Haryana and then go to the tracking no. search panel
- Search by the Name
- And the select Name Wise result in the search option
- Choose the District and then enter your name of the district or city in which you live
- Then click on Search button
- You can also choose Assembly option in the filter and enter your district, assembly, name
- And then click on Search button which is at the bottom
- Then the status of your Voter ID Card will appear on the screen
How to Apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card Haryana
- First of all, you have to visit the nearest electoral office
- Then collect a copy of Form Application Form 002, which is the application form for the issue of a duplicate voter ID card.
- And then fill the application form with all the necessary details
- Submit the application form with all the necessary documents.
- Once the application form has been submitted in the office and all the things are verifed by the officer then,
- The duplicate voter ID card will be sent to the address mentioned on the application form.
In the case of Theft:
- First of all, candidate have to go to the Police Station nearby you and file a complaint of lost of Voter ID Card
- And take a FIR copy from the police station and
- After collecting the FIR form from police department and then fill the Application Form – 002
- Then fill your details in the application form and then pay the fees for the duplicate copy by paying the challan in the State Bank of India
- After two or three weeks duplicate copy Voter ID Card will be at your home.